Focus of the Day: God's Provision

  • Focus of the Day: God's Provision

Monday, January 10, 2011

January 10

John 10:28
"And I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; neither shall anyone snatch them out of My hand."



What a glorious promise!  If we are in Jesus, we have eternal life!  If we are in Christ, our tombstone should read just as Mrs. Vivian's does--no date of death, because we are living in eternity with our Heavenly Father!  This verse of Scripture reminds me of my favorite verses in the song "In Christ Alone": 

No power of hell, no scheme of man
Could ever pluck me from His hand
Til He returns or calls me home
Here in the power of Christ I stand.

No matter what happens, I am hidden in Christ and nothing and no one can take me from out of His hand.

Thank you, Lord, for your promises.  You are the promise-giver and the promise-keeper.  I pray we will store up Your Word and Your promises in our hearts, that You may be glorified, and we may serve You with all we are and all we have!  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment